Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dressed for Success

After making both girls fleece blankets for their birthday, it would seem Louis became a bit jealous that he did not have one of his own. I sent some material to my mom's house in advance and then made him this blanket...and hat when the guys went to lunch one afternoon before Christmas. It didn't actually fit in the stocking but I counted it as a stuffer anyway. The hat was an afterthought with the leftover material I had. Please remember I am not....definately not.....a seamstress. It was fun though and if you dont look too closely at the sewing skills, I would say it turned out fine. He liked it so I guess that is what counts

Louis went with Matt, my brother in law, to Utah for a few days to steam clean and to learn how to hunt. I figure if I am going to be the "barefoot and pregnant" type wife, he can be the "hunter and gatherer" sort too. Oh, and no, that was not literal "pregnant"..just figurative. Please don't go spreading rumors. Kass and I bought them orange hats so they would be "safe" and not shoot each other in the fields of Altamont. Luckily he came home safe and sound with 2 deer under his belt.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kassidy said...

Rumor has it that NEITHER of them wore thier safety gear!! No more hunting until they promise to wear it next time!!!