Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ice Cream Art

For any of my kind family and friends, who wondered if Gabe was getting less mischevious, I thought a recent picture post would be appropriate. This is my sweet son, glaring at me when I told him "stop drawing on the fridge with your ice cream bar". Who would have thought it could even be that much fun to draw with ice cream. I don't even know if I confessed that during Christmas at my parent's house, Gabe took a Ballpoint pen to Kassidy's computer, essentially popping about half of the keys off the keyboard. Kass and I spent several hours repositioning the keys, only to find that there were 2 keys we could not do without "professional" help. A kind guy at Staples fixed the last 2 keys for $25. Last week I found a bottle of lotion in our storage. The pump was broken so I was using it up by opening up the bottle and not using the pump. Miraculously, Gabe made the pump work one night and covered the top of the toilet and himself with it. I was so careful to keep the cap on tight, not knowing what a clever boy he was to get the pump working again, even after several attempts by Louis and I to do that same thing.
The moral of my story is that if you were wondering, Gabe is still going strong and we are praying for this next year to get easier. Love to all, Jamie

2 comments:

Campbells said...

Yes, we have found ourselves that boys are very different than girls!

Eileen Jensen said...

BOy OH boY Im in for a real treat in a few months.