Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Snow

Just thought I would send a quick update to say that Gabe is almost fully prepared for the snow with boy clothes, coat, boots and hat. You will notice the slightly pink mittens, but Santa has assured me that will be remedied soon enough. He was so excited to be out in the snow but this time, he would not leave my arms. I even got out the disc shaped sled but he just cried when I put him on it and tried to pull him around. Kiah had a friend over and had lots of fun making more snow angels and playing with the sled on the slight incline of our back yard. We need to work on Gabe a bit to get him ready for months of this cold, white, crunchy stuff all over the ground.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt and Melissa said...

So good to catch up on what is going on with your family. Gabe is SO big! We need your address, email me if you get a chance: melissawclayton@gmail.com
Hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!