Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

Santa visited our ward Christmas Dinner this year. Gabe was more excited about getting the candy cane than in meeting Santa, but Kiah and Kenda took advantage of the time to tell him their wishes. Kiah is skeptical this year as to whether or not Santa is real. She said the other day.. "Mom, Santa is just a big trick. It's only your parents who give you gifts. He isnt real and neither are the reindeer." It made my heart cry as I listened to my barely 5 year old tell me that she has lost Christmas magic in her life all ready. Louis and I are at a loss as to what to do now. Does Santa still bring gifts? Does Kenda and Gabe get some and she doesnt? Any ideas from you other parents?? This is a new one for us.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Frantz Family said...

my siblings tell their kids, "if you stop believing, he stops bringing the presents. This has worked for them. Good luck.