Friday, March 5, 2010

Valentine's FHE

Yes I realize it is March now, but we have all been sick off and on the last few weeks and I am just now getting caught up on my life. For our Family Night, we decided to make sugar cookies. I also realize that it is not that original of an idea. We each had to pick a member of our family to make the cookie for. We each put as much time and love as one can with sprinkles and colored frosting. Then we ate the cookie we got from the other person. Even Grandma Lynn got a cookie when she came for dinner one night. The girls had lots of fun and were excited to share their creation with the person they made it for. Even Daddy got into it with a heart that had 2 colors of frosting. Gabe, of course, just ate the sprinkles he "accidentally" spilled on the counter and then used 2 knives to help clean up the frosting from the cartons.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Cookies sound like a great idea - a (relatively) easy clean-up, and it doesn't matter what they look like in the end, they'll always taste great! :P I love seeing pictures of your kids - I can't believe how much they've grown. Hugs all around :) I'm so excited to see you guys this summer!