Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Daddy's Birthday

 I surprised Louis with sushi dinner and a pac-man birthday cake. No, I did not make the sushi. :) There is an amazing chef that works for us at Vintage Pearl. He took the opportunity to show off his artistic talent and wow us with his amazing food. It was truly delicious and soooo beautifully presented.
 The flower is actually pickled ginger and the leaves are wasabi.
 I loved making this cake. Of all of the theme cakes I have made for my kids over the years, this was soooo easy and stress-less. He thought it was so great too.
 It was a great day for him to not have to go to the resort to work. The kids took full advantage of having him home for the whole day too. Thank you all for your birthday wishes for Louis and for me when it was my birthday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: