Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kendas Swimming Pool Cake


I am still glad we did a pool/beach party just so I could make this cake. It was so much fun decorating it. It has a jello jiggler middle and cake around the edges. I couldn't find gummy life savers for the floaties, but I did find some hard lifesavers that still worked as well. As with everything I make, there were a few hiccups. On the move from our house to the resort with the cake, the palm trees bent in half and looked like a hurricane got to them. The gum diving board withered forward and ended up looking like a waterslide rather than a diving board. Other than the few inevitable problems, it actually held up quite well. I even decorated most of the bears with swim suits and goggles. It was a really fun cake to make!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: